Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Me


My name is Terry McGory
I'm the wife of one of the most amazing men on the planet and the mother of 3 beautiful girls. I'm not a blogger, writer or a very good speller but I going to give it a go! The heart behind this blog is to share my journey from fear to faith and walking in victory and not as a victim!! I will also be sharing How GOD, has used good clean food and exercise to heal and restore my heart, mind and body!!
 
 
 
 
 
   
Our Girls!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Me and My Honey!!!!
 
 
 
Max our 4 legged boy!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! I LOVE that you now have a blog! Great job. Awesome first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fast! This looks great. I'm really excited for your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog world! I'm going to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete