Thursday, May 15, 2014

6 Week Post Op Doctor Visit

Had my 6 Post op visit with Doctor Hayes today! April 1, 2014 I had a hysterectomy and I'm now 6 weeks post op!! Doctor Hayes has been very happy with my progress thus far! ! Today was a short but fruitful visit! I enjoy going to her office because her and her staff are so engaging and you feel like your the only person in the office. They are interested in you and your life!! I'm told with every passing day I will feel stronger. I'm looking forward to the coming  months and being able to push my body harder and longer! The hardest part of the whole surgery was having to sit down, slow down and wait!  Oh and the swelly belly!! I wake up to a almost flat tummy and by evening I have a swollen belly I'm assured that with every passing day It will get better! I'm already happy as my tummy was a lot bigger before surgery.   


 

Displaying CAM00069.jpg
Before surgery!!
 




2 weeks after surgery



4weeks after surgery


5 weeks after surgery
 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment